Analysis & Design Artifact Set >
Use-Case Realization >
- The use-case realization completely realizes the selected
sub-flows of the use case; there is no missing behavior.
- All additional requirements on the use case have been handled
- All required behavior has been unambiguously distributed
among the model elements participating in the use-case realization.
- All exceptional cases to be considered in the current
iteration have been handled.
- Behavior has been distributed to the correct model elements,
taking into consideration the responsibilities of the model elements.
- Where several diagrams illustrate the use-case realization,
the role of each is clear, and the diagrams are consistent with one
another in their presentation of common behavior.
© 2011 École Polytechnique de Montréal