Introduction to Analysis & Design
The purposes of Analysis & Design are:
- To transform the requirements into a design of the system-to-be.
- To evolve a robust architecture for the system.
- To adapt the design to match the implementation environment, designing it
Relation to Other Disciplines
The Analysis & Design discipline is related to other disciplines, as follows:
- The Requirements discipline provides the primary input for Analysis and Design.
- The Implementation discipline provides the software component organization in the development environment
- The Test discipline tests system designed during Analysis and Design.
- The Project Management discipline plans the project, and each iteration (described in an Iteration Plan).
Related Book Content
For exercices, Cyber-Readings or further readings about the Analysis And Design Discipline, refer the the following book Chapter:
Software Engineering Process - with the UPEDU, Chapter V: The Analysis and Design Discipline